BEHIND THE BUSH BOUTIQUE
Due to the success of The Bush Boutique, Danni had to rope in her sister Jess to help with marketing and social media.
Jess and Danni work side by side, chatting over Voxer almost daily about the business and bouncing ideas off each other.
Danni manages The Bush Boutique whilst running her
full-time business Meeraboo in regional NSW.
Five Fun Facts About Danni:
- She was meant to be a lawyer. She went as far as completing her post-grad studies and completing the admissions paperwork. Covid hit in 2020, admission ceremonies were cancelled, Meeraboo took off along-side The Bush Boutique and the rest is history.
- Danni has two young children, one is as dark as they come, and the other has bright red hair and blue eyes.
- She can’t stand walking barefoot on a dirty floor, or any floor in general really. She has to wear slippers or socks, even in summer!
- Danni listens to piano music when she wants to focus, get in a zone and complete a big task.
- She is an early riser, and can be found in the Meeraboo shed from 5am getting it done.
Jess is Danni’s sister, and helps with marketing, social media and customer service. Jess also works full-time at a local Council.
Five Fun Facts About Jess:
- She is a newlywed! Jess recently married her soul mate, and lives with her hubby in their home they are constantly renovating.
- Jess has a German Shepherd named Cleo who she treats like her very own child.
- Her and her hubby love Bunnings, and can be found there almost every Sunday buying yet another plant.
- Jess loves plants. Like really loves them. Her house is like a jungle.
- Jess loves travelling the world, and has been to 12 countries!!!